Thursday, May 16, 2013

thank you IKEA...

...for upgrading me into adulthood. Just kidding, but seriously, new bedroom furniture sure gives you that feeling.

friend and fellow blogger posted that after 8 years of marriage, they now have MATCHING nightstands! Which reminded me that some friends and family were requesting to see our new furniture. We also upgraded our comforter. There were more feathers under the bed, than actually left in the old one. No joke. I have wanted a white cover for years...with 4 kids and a black cat, we'll see how long this dream bed lasts.

Now that we've made those changes, I'm ready to re-paint and finish our bathroom! It's a 'if you give a mouse a cookie' sort of thing.

out with the old


in with the new



*credit for the bed goes to my step-dad, he made it :)
Kade, he helped me put all this together
and of course my hubby, for working hard.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment